Are you hunting for a huge deep fryer for all your frying needs? Do you wish it could also be used for steaming and cooking vegetables, seafood, and other food items? The Presto 05466 Pro Fry Deep Fryer is your go-to. It is ready to use and arrives with useful tools for efficient frying. The Presto 05466 features two buckets for fast food stores, enabling the user to fry two separate items at the same time.
Did you know that it can accommodate up to twelve cups of food? It contains an adjustable thermostat to set the temperature required for frying. Without further ado, let us delve deeper into the review of the Presto 05466 Pro Fry Deep Fryer. I will list the features, pros, cons as well as what I think about the product. Keep reading to find out more!
Presto 05466 Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Fry Immersion Element Deep Fryer Review
I was looking for a deep fryer that could hold any volume, that is not full of digital electronics. I wanted it to retain the temperature. In the past, I have used plenty of deep fryers. I came across several reviews saying how impressive the Presto 05466 Pro Fry Deep Fryer was. That’s why I decided to order it through Amazon and give it a try.
Till now, this deep fryer is operating exceptionally well. So far, I have fried chicken and fries. They all had the right amount of crunch. This deep fryer does not transmit smoke out of the window or send off the scent of fried food all over the house.
My brother was sitting a few feet away when I was using it, and he didn’t even know that I was preparing food until I offered him a plate. It is also essential to remember how simple it is to be used. I didn’t have to think about grease and oil floating all over the place!
Some deep fryers have several warning lights that let you know when your fryer is on and when it is heated. The Presto Fryer makes things easy. The light will come on as you turn on your machine, and then the light will turn off until your oil has been sufficiently heated.
Let us hope every deep fryer you own has an adjustable thermostat that you can control. They’re supposed to be normal, so make sure anything you buy has one of these. The Presto 05466 Pro Fry Deep Fryer can also hit at least 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and so does this one. Some may not like it, but the magnetic disconnection of the string is common in nearly any deep fryer. It acts as a rope to break free due to a magnetic connection.
The Presto 05466 Pro Fry Deep Fryer gets to 350 degrees in fifteen minutes and then does a fine job of maintaining the temp. I would say that this comes in handy with four (or more) liters of oil. I would definitely recommend this product. I would say that this deep fryer is a must-have!
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Colour: Black
- Item dimensions L x W x H: 36 x 37.5 x 27.3 centimetres
- Item weight: 7 Pounds
- Power or Wattage: 1800 watts
- The Presto 05466 Pro Fry Deep Fryer is a simple fryer that carries a gallon of oil for huge quantities of food.
- It is perfect for extended families or large numbers of people as it can fry up to twelve cups of food per batch.
- It features an adjustable thermostat that shows the temperature of the oil to allow the customer to understand when the oil is hot enough to be used.
- The oil is stored in a square, flexible interior for better storing or cleaning.
- Fry baskets, which are included, fold up to make storing simpler, and all components can be placed within the fryer.
- For larger quantities of the same food, a larger basket may be ordered straight from the product page.
- Splatter is negligible since the lid/cover can be used as a barrier to immerse the food in the hot oil.
- The mesh containers, the lid, and the tank are safe for the dishwasher.
- The temperature sensor may not display the right temperature at some points in time.
- The LED heater is turned off until the target temperature is achieved, so caution is recommended to prevent injuries.
- Baskets and handles must be handled with caution since they can be quickly bent.
- It is not possible to use solid fats, such as lard, with this fryer.
- Since it is too big, it is not that easy to remove the liquid.
- The immersion heating unit must first be removed, and then the removable pot must be removed so that the oil can be drained out of it.
- The Pro Fry does not store the oil.
If you are interested in buying the system, check out the Presto 05466 Stainless Steel Dual Basket Pro Fry Immersion Element Deep Fryer on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000HEBAV2/
In conclusion, the Presto 05466 Pro Fry Deep Fryer is an efficient deep fryer. With a limit of five quarts of oil, you can fry as thoroughly as your heart wants. It is also easy to maintain since both the heating elements and the inner pot are removable.
On the other hand, a poorly built cover will make it hard to hold the lid on the fryer when it is in operation. With that said, it is by no means the flawless fryer. But, compared to most other fryers, the Presto 05466 Pro Fry Deep Fryer model holds up way better. I hope you enjoyed reading this article. Let me know your thoughts and questions in the comments section below!